Hold Me

Monday, April 23, 2012


"Dreams as fake as make up





                             but who cares if they're made up"


Cherub is a newer group that has made their way onto the music scene.  Composed of two hipsters and a lot of dance moves, this group keeps you grooving and gives you the extra 'pep in your step' when walking to work. 


I am predicting this name will be much more well known in the near future.


Since I have been absent for so long this post will be a double dose of wonderful music.





"We didn't realize that we had arrived at high tide, high tide, barely made it out alive"






On the other end of the spectrum, Tennis is a group that sounds like it would be played at the local sock hop in the 1950's.  The song ''Marathon'' is a display of the group's unique poppy and melodic sound. I find them easy to listen to and a soothing album to put on during a nice summer day.


That is all for now but more tunes coming your way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground